How to make a complaint

If you’re not satisfied with your bank first you should first write to them and ask them to resolve the

If you still aren’t satisfied, you can make a complaint to the Banking Ombudsman. Call: 0800 805 950,
email: or visit its website at:

Complaints about unfair or misleading conduct under the Fair Trading Act and breaches of the Credit
Contracts and Consumer Finance Act (CCCFA) should be directed to the Commerce Commission.