We will provide you with regularly updated information on:
- how to access Internet Banking services, including details about your customer identification, selection of appropriate Passwords and the availability of additional authentication or security options;
- maintaining the security of your customer identification, Passwords and any other security information (which, where applicable, includes any second factor authentication security device);
- your responsibilities for protecting your Password and any other security information, including (but not limited to):
- never disclosing your Password and any other security information to anyone else, including bank staff, police or family members;
- not recording your Password or other security information including keeping your Password on a file or on your computer or other device (including any Password saving facility that is not acceptable to your bank);
- not creating or using a Password and any other security information that can be easily found out, or relates to personal information about yourself (e.g. your birthday, family, street or pet names) or includes any obvious or sequential numbers such as 54321, or related numbers such as 22222;
- creating or using a Password and any other security information that is unique and/or is not the same as or similar to Passwords and any other security information used for other services you use;
- changing your Password and any other security information immediately if anyone else does or may know it;
- regularly changing your Password for increased security, and how to do this;
- taking reasonable care when accessing your Internet Banking service to ensure that your Password or other security information is not seen by or disclosed to anyone else;
- not opening attachments or running software from untrusted or unknown sources; and
- not responding to any requests for your Password or security information.
Your Liability / Responsibility
As a guiding principle of this section, we will continue the practice of reimbursing all customers that are genuine victims of Internet Banking fraud.